“Rated the best portable outdoor camping toilet in the world! Portable Outdoor Travel – Toilet (POT-T) goes anywhere you have to go!”
Super strong degradable, yet reusable portable toilet that comfortably holds a seated 350 lb. person. POT-T is waterless, weighs a mere 1 lb+ and fits in any standard backpack. A revolutionary sanitary convenience when camping, hunting, fishing traveling and for any and all emergencies where sanitation is an issue. POT-T is essential in our wilderness and National Parks where the motto is, “Leave No Trace.”
POT-T will in fact save lives in a post-event scenarios as a ‘first-line-of-defense” item. POT-T immediately helps suppress a wide variety of deadly insect vectored human waste diseases.
EASY: A degradable plastic liner is inserted into the center well, and the liner is disposed of according to local guidelines. POT-T is reusable, if not soiled.
POT-T has proven invaluable during water and power outages, and post natural disasters, earthquakes and hurricanes. Presently in use at a number of high risk locations around the globe.
It is often said, “We are the number one portable toilet in the number two business!“
- Camping, hunting, fishing, trail hikes and wilderness sites
- Earthquake disaster, Preparedness Kits, and utility outages
- Isolated construction and rural job sites
- Private aircraft and boats/platforms
- Homeless camps and emergency public sanitation
- Relief/refugee camps disease prevention (UNICEF & Doctors w/o Borders)
- Fire fighting lines, Law Enforcement, and evacuations
- DARPA (military) tested
- “Warfighter Approved.” Military exercises/situations (land/sea/air)