"The most innovative sanitation product of our generation!
Portable Outdoor Travel - Toilet is ready anywhere you have to go!"
See at the following expos
"Sportsmen's Expo," booth#4071, January 21-23, Sacramento, CA, 95814"
"NOVUS," United Nations, New York City, NY, July 2017
AUSA EXPOSITION" October, U.S. Army/Defense Conf & Expo, Wash., D.C.
"Preparedness Sanitation" Chicago, Ill.
Super strong degradable collapsible toilet that comfortably holds a seated 350 lb. seated person. Waterless, weighs a mere 1 lb+ and fits in any standard backpack. A remarkable sanitary convenience when camping, hunting, fishing traveling and for all emergencies where sanitation is important. POT-T is essential in our wilderness and National Parks whose environmental motto is, "Leave No Trace."
POT-T will in fact save lives in a post-event scenarios by it's use in 'first-line-of-defense" where it helps suppress a wide variety of deadly vectored diseases.
A degradable plastic liner is inserted into the center well, and the liner is disposed of according to local guidelines. POT-T is reusable, if not soiled.
POT-T proven invaluable during water and power outages, and after natural disasters, earthquakes and hurricanes. Presently in use at a number of high risk locations around the globe.
- Camping, trail hikes and wilderness sites
- "Warfighter Approved." Military exercises/situations (land/sea/air). DARPA tested.
- Earthquake disaster and utility outages
- Isolated construction and rural job sites
- Private aircraft and boats/platforms
- Homeless camps and public sanitation
- Relief/refugee camps disease prevention (UNICEF & Doctors w/o Borders)
- easy to setup and requires no training on the part of the user.
- extremely compact
- ultra lite weight
- totally degradable
- Lifesaver, first line of defense against vectored human waste diseases
- Air-drop approved anywhere in the world, where landing or ground delivery is not an option.
- has a 50 year shelf life.
- globally affordable
POT-T Ships same day due to strong demand shipping will vary from 2 weeks to 30 days.