"BEST Travel, emergency, camping, and wilderness toilet in the world!"
Visit us at "SURVIVALCON" booth in Farmington, Utah, May 13 14. http://survivalconvention.com/
Visit us at the "GREEN FESTIVAL EXPO," booth #429, September 16-18, Los Angeles Convention Center, CA. http://www.greenfestivals.org/
Visit our booth at the "AUSA EXPOSITION" October, U.S. Army/Defense Conference and Exposition, Washington, D.C.
POT-T is ready anywhere you have to go!" The POT-T is an incredibly STRONG degradable seat designed for use as a personal outdoor travel toilet. The unit weighs a mere 1 lb+ and fits in any standard backpack. POT-T is the perfect necessary item to have at arm’s reach when camping, hunting, fishing traveling and for all emergencies where sanitation and comfort is of the up most importance. POT-T is 'the item' to have in support of our wilderness and National Parks environmental motto of "Leave No Trace."
When the POT-T seat is used as a toilet, a degradable plastic liner is simply inserted into the center well and later disposed of. If the POT-T is not soiled during use, it may re-use repeatedly.
The POT-T has proven itself invaluable during water and power outages, and after natural disasters, earthquakes and hurricanes. It is presently in use at a number of high risk locations around the globe.
- Relief/refugee camps disease prevention (UNICEF & Doctors w/o Borders)
- Military exercises/situations (land/sea/air)
- Disaster areas
- Isolated construction and rural job sites
- Private aircraft
- Camping/wilderness locations
The POT-T is:
- easy to setup and requires no training on the part of the user.
- first line of defense against vectored human waste diseases
- the most affordable toilet of its kind in the world.
- totally degradable
- ultra lite weight
- can be emergency air dropped anywhere in the world, where landing is not an option.
- has a 50 year shelf life.
POT-T Ships same day due to strong demand shipping will vary from 2 weeks to 30 days.