When the USMC armored brigades go mobile they take POT-T with them. POT-T or Portable Outdoor Travel Toilet is ergonomically designed and will hold any person up to 350-pound. Eco-friendly, reusable with liners, and 100% recyclable.
As a courtesy, at no extra charge, we insert a single feminine hygiene pad to a POT-T order when ordered by or for a woman (we are a woman-owned company).
Great attached to your single knapsack, when going on long hikes. POT-T has also proven invaluable during water and power outages, post-natural disasters, earthquakes and hurricanes. POT-T is in use at relief camps, and wherever infectious human waste disease is a potential problem.
This listing includes the Portable Outdoor Travel-Toilet and biodegradable liner bags.
This product is perfect for:
- Camping, hunting, fishing, trail hikes and wilderness sites
- Earthquake disaster, Preparedness Kits, and utility outages
- Isolated construction and rural job sites
- Private aircraft and boats/platforms
- Homeless camps and emergency public sanitation
- Relief/refugee camps disease prevention (UNICEF & Doctors w/o Borders)
- Fire fighting lines, Law Enforcement, and evacuations
- DARPA (military) tested
- “Warfighter Approved.” Military exercises/situations (land/sea/air)
“Rated the best portable outdoor camping toilet in the world! Portable Outdoor Travel – Toilet (POT-T) goes anywhere you have to go!”